What to expect at your first Appointment
Welcome to NeuroHope! We are honored you have chosen our team for the next step in your journey. We look forward to assisting you along the road to recovery. Please take a few minutes to read through the passage below to best prepare for your first visit.
- NeuroHope is located at 6002 Sunnyside Road in a concrete annex attached to the “Incrediplex” sports complex. Refrain from entering the main entrance of the Incrediplex. Instead, please use the northernmost drive on Sunnyside Road.
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing to your appointment. You will be up and moving regardless of your injury level!
- Please bring a valid photo ID and insurance card (if applicable)
- All payment for services (insurance co-pay, or self-pay) must be made in advance. Be sure to bring your payment with you.
- Download the intake paperwork below and complete the necessary forms before your visit. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to process paperwork and begin your initial evaluation survey.
Your journey at NeuroHope begins with an extensive evaluation to measure balance, mobility, strength, gait, and functional tasks. This evaluation will be scheduled for a block of 90 minutes. If you rely on transportation services, schedule your ride accordingly.
After your initial evaluation our staff will discuss the best plan of care, develop your schedule, and book your first session!
Patient Rights and Pricing:
Please download and review your rights and responsibilities as a NeuroHope client:
Please print, complete, and bring to your evaluation:
2) Medical History Form – You may bring a copy of your medication list with you to your appointment
3) Medical Clearance Form – Only complete the top section. We will submit to your physician
5) Participation Waiver – We will submit a clearance form to your physician to determine if Neuromusular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) may be appropriate. Learn more about our unique services, included NMES here.
Review “Privacy Practices” Form Above
Don’t worry! Photo release form is NOT required. We always ask for permission if photos are involved.
For further questions please call our office at 317-525-8386 or email Alexis at [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you!