Registration is OPEN for the 4th Annual “Swing Fore Hope” Golf Scramble to benefit NeuroHope! Mark your calendar for Monday, September 20!
Last year was a sellout that raised more than $50,000 for our inspiring patients recovering from paralysis! This year, we need your support more than ever to rebound from the year of COVID closure. Let’s get there again!
- 8:00 AM: Check-in with driving range access and breakfast. Auction & raffle items available for purchase.
- 9:30 AM: Player meetings, Grand Marshall Address (George “Mack” McClellan) & a 5-plane flyover during the national anthem thanks to Indy Biplanes.
- 10:00 AM: Shotgun start to 18-hole scramble
- 11:00 – 12:00: Lunch provided by Uncle Drew’s Kitchen (mouth-watering pulled pork or Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwiches)
- Free beer provided by Four Day Ray Brewing, and mixed drinks by Fuzzy’s Vodka
- 4:00 – 5:00: Awards ceremony & Winners announced (Pro-shop prizes and Champion’s Cup), Pizza provided
You will also have your shot at in-game awards, prizes, and auction / raffle items, a chance at a new Harley Davidson, AND to engrave your name on the prestigious CHAMPIONS CUP. This is the stuff legends are made of everyone!
All for a $135 donation to NeuroHope! ($540 per foursome): Click here to register online.
We are seeking hole sponsors with signage on your hole: $400.
(Foursome and hole sponsor combined: $840), and Event Sponsors ($1,500 including foursome)